- 2 cups gluten free quick oats (you can also use rolled oats after processing them in a food processor)
- 1¼ cup peanut butter (use sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- ½ cup pepitas or sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or honey
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt (optional)
In a food processor, combine the oats, peanut butter, pepitas, salt and maple syrup. Then add in the chips and pulse a few times to get them evenly mixed in.
Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Leave enough paper to come out the sides.
Press the mixture down well into the 8 x 8 pan. You really want to pack it so the bars hold together.
Place the pan in the fridge to set. Should take 30 minutes.
Once set, pull the whole thing out of the pan by the extra ends of parchment paper. Use a pizza cutter to cut them into bars or squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.